Sweetbot

Project description(requires login)

Original report

Note: Original report is still used for this project, since the changes have been minor.

Sweetbot and hotbot was the main project in the fourth flow of the first semester, this is my updated take on it.

Sweetbot had a couple of mistakes, which i worked on fixing. The first and most important error i originally made was not importing a fontface for the lato font. When this was fixed i worked on fixing the active class placement on one of the pages.
I decided to keep the spacing on the navigation bar, since i like the look of it in this case. Next I set to work on the pack solutions pricings, which were out of alignment and not centered. Fixed this by having the containing element be a relative position and then having the text have an absolute position and sending it to the bottom.

Click here to visit the page

Old version